I’m happy to say that we’re on the hunt for some new, innovative employees. I wanted to spread the word as much as possible, so in addition to updating our careers page on the web site, I interrupt our regularly-scheduled blogging to share the following details. Thanks in advance for passing it along.
Are you a PR 2.0 expert with proven experience in both traditional programs and new media? PerkettPR is recruiting!
PerkettPR is seeking Account Strategists who can demonstrate the proven ability to run traditional PR programs such as media relations, customer/partner programs, speaking engagements, events initiatives and grassroots campaigns, as well as new media and digital production: social media campaigns, video, podcasts, etc.
Specifically, you must:
- have a minimum of five years related experience
- demonstrate results or case studies in PR and new media as well as client service
- be comfortable – experience preferred – working from a home office
- have experience in technology but demonstrate a willingness to work in industries such as healthcare, fashion, travel, entertainment. If you have specific experience to bring to the table, please highlight it
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- show us why you are a standout – what will you teach us?
- do your homework – communicate your understanding of who we are, our culture and how we are unique in the industry
Ideally, you will:
- have a sense of humor – for fun and for sanity!
- be in or near Boston, NYC, San Francisco or Detroit
- not lead with “why I want to work from home”
- have PR agency experience or client service experience
- be creative in how and where you apply/show us your work
- understand the bigger picture and give us an idea of how you will not only help deliver the best client service but help our organization grow and innovate
BIG HINT: if you follow @PerkettPR on Twitter and DM us that you have sent a resume, it will be more noticeable…
Submit your details to careers(at)perkettpr(dot)com and in the subject line, please indicate the position (Account Strategist) and location, (Boston, NY, Detroit or San Francisco). Visit our website for more details. Thanks for reading.
Tags: business, careers, help wanted, hiring, hr, Marketing, PerkettPR, PR, PR 2.0, PR agency, PR jobs, recruiting, Social Media, Web 2.0